WATER CONTROL CHECK VALVE, SCALEMASTER WITH CHECK VALVE SYSTEM
The use of the low water pressure pre-fill function is a standard feature in a modern descaling system to eliminate hydraulic shock (crime hammer) when starting high pressure spray from an open nozzle.
However, low pressure water filled with water from open scale removal nozzles can cause undesirable metallurgical effects due to uncontrolled cooling, especially when rolling critical plates (API-pipe or stainless steel grades) during a Thermo Mechanical control process.
Installing the new Water Stop Valve in front of each nozzle for Scalemaster descaling nozzles prevents water flow from the nozzles below 10.5 bar water pressure respectively.
- SDV is a check valve containing a stabilizer.
- Each SDV has a filter.
- Material made entirely of stainless steel.
- Metallic sealing.
- Hardened piston
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- No significant change in nozzle spray characteristics (width, thickness, liquid distribution).
- No change in title required.
- Available for SCALEMASTER MPS, Mini SCALEMASTER, SCALEMASTER MP nozzle series.
- Very large internal free passages for non-blocking operation.
- Simple design, easy to replace in four components.
- Sahatesti approved.
- Long service life.